We invite you to our new website
Latest news about company and products can be found on Facebook
LABOR-ASTER produces electronic components for industrial automation since 1993 including components that are capable to work in the hazardous area.|
- technical consultancy in the field of explosion hazardous zones: choosing devices, safety parameters, how to input and output electric signals from hazardous zone;
- custom devices development and short series production (especially microprocessor devices);
- technical consultancy in the field of typical and custom solutions for industrial automation systems.
For explosion-proof designed devices we have certificates compliant with ATEX directive and certificates of Russia and Belarus.
When you buy our products:
- you have a 3 year warranty;
- you know that we are a producer, so you will get full and detailed information on the product;
- we provide technical support;
- you will receive advice on hazardous zone matters (ATEX);
- we make non-standard custom devices;
- we will try to deliver the product the next day - if you have such a wish;
- you can rent a device for tests before you buy;
- if the product does not meet your expectations, you can talk about the return;
- if you make a mistake in the specification you can replace the item with the right one;
- you can ask for parameter modification;
- you do not need a warranty card to make a complaint;
- although you have bought from a dealer, you can make complaint directly with us;
- agree any complaint by telephone;
- we will perform post-warranty controls and repairs of our products;
- when buying again, ask for a discount.
We recommend programmable temperature converter type TP-S2 and microcontroller converter of current and voltage AC, DC, RMS.
Galvanic separation between all circuits. Conversion of DC and AC signals. Measuring average value or RMS. Small and large voltage and current signals e.g. 5AAC
Intrinsically safe barriers
Intrinsically safe barriers can be used as converters of voltage, current, frequency, temperature. They have ATEX certificates and are designed for gas, dust and mining zones.
- bistate separators - binary,
- analog two-wire 4-20mA separators supplied from the output,
- analog separators supplied from input current,
- analog separators with object power supply 24-230 V ac, dc.
We invite you to cooperation!!!